Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blog #8 Final Course Reflection

Prior to this course, I was a fair balance between the modern techonology, the sciences, and the humanistic perspective. I do agree I probably maybe have leaned towards humanism, but instead of being mroe embrasive of the new developing technologies, I have become more cautious. This course has challenged me to question more of the devloping projects and products come up with instead of how I usually simply accept Apple has come out wth a new product or whatnot. I am able to draw more connections between the different types of sciences and technologies. It was also interesting to learn about the history of how the idea of living in the suburbia and working in the city came to be. I am born into the rush of developing techonology and do not know what is is like prior to this who period of mechanics. Learning about where the rush had come from open my eyes to a new perspective as to not only to observe human culture and their roots but the roots of the sciences and technological advancements as well that effects humans so strongly. The amount of development is more impressive than I knew, especially with the robotics and genes mutation, but I am also cautious about how they use such technologies and how they get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment